Five places to consider for your next vacation near Jacksonville.
People love vacations, but with the rising costs of gas and airfare, it can be difficult to fit them into your budget. However, if you live in Jacksonville, Florida, you are right by some pretty cool spots. I want you to be able to go on a vacation, so today I’m sharing my top five places to go for a weekend or day trip that are within driving distance of Jacksonville:
1. Fort Walton Beach. This is great if you want sandy beaches and relaxation. It’s also family-friendly.
2. Jekyll Island. I’ve camped and played golf here in the same weekend. There are a lot of cool things to do and places to try.
3. Savannah, Georgia. This is a historic place with a lively atmosphere and lots of great food.
4. St. Augustine, Florida. This is the nation’s oldest city as it was settled by the Spaniards before the English came around. It has lots of beautiful history and there’s always something to do.
5. Amelia Island. This is my favorite destination on this list! It’s the perfect little sleepy beach town. It has great resorts, beaches, food, and more.
If you have any questions or if I missed your favorite spot, let me know! Call or email me, I’d love to hear from you.