Here’s the list of my top five restaurants here in Jacksonville.
Today we’re not talking about real estate; we’re talking about food, which is probably my favorite topic. I want to share my top five places to eat in Jacksonville. These are all places I eat at frequently and love taking clients to:
5. Riverside Liquors. This is literally a liquor store when you walk in the front, but in the back is a little bar with a bunch of creations from old-school southern flavors to pork belly. They also have a great bourbon and craft beer selection. It’s a little bit of a hidden gem. Visit their website here. http://www.riversideliquors.biz/
4. Flying Iguana. This is a favorite of mine partially due to the fresh guacamole made right in front of you. They make a good spicy jalapeno margarita as well. Visit their website here. https://flyingiguana.com/
3. V Pizza. This restaurant has a lot of locations: one in Mandarin that I visit a lot, one on the beach, one at Ponte Vedra, and one at San Marco. Their Neapolitan-style pizza is by far one of my favorites. It’s great for lunch or dinner, and all of the locations are attached to some sort of bar or beer garden. They also fly in all their brick ovens from Italy. Visit their website here. https://www.vpizza.com/
“Any one of these restaurants would be a great place to go for a night out. ”
2. Valley Smoke (Atlantic Beach Barbeque). Valley Smoke is an upscale barbecue place that looks like Chip and Joanna Gaines designed the inside. It has great barbeque and an awesome bourbon selection. Great sides, great sauces, and it’s all homemade. Visit their website here. https://valleysmoke.com/
1. Picasso’s. I go here about once a week. I usually get the pizza, but they have some of the best food in town. It’s in a strip mall, so it doesn’t look that special, and you’ll have to wait if you get there at 5 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. However, it has the best pizza and Italian food in town. They have some good wine and beer, but it’s all about their fresh homemade food when you go to Picasso’s. Visit their website here. https://jaxpicassos.wixsite.com/jaxpicassos
Those are my top five restaurants. Any one of them would be a great place to go for a night out. If you have questions about these restaurants or anything related to real estate, feel free to call or email me. I’d love to hear from you.